Library CMS Documentation
Thank you for purchasing. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
- Easy and fast installation
- Book management – you can simply manage your book catalog: create new, modify and delete existing books. In addition you have catalog of book authors, publishers, book series and genres.
- User management – site administrator can manage users, their roles and permissions
- Librarian helper – CMS will help librarians with issuing and returning books, notification users by email, processing user’s requests.
- Blog – you have ability to create posts and publish news and changes by this way.
- Pages – there is ability to create any custom pages for different purposes.
- Customizing – CMS has a lot of customizing options that helps to change view of pages (date/time formats, number of visible items, etc.), modify content (change menus, page templates, etc.).
- Multilingual – there is ability to add any new site language.